chandeliers crystal for wall, decorating indoor wall lamps

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$5.00 - $60.00 / Pieces | 2 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
IDEA
Model Number:
W1050-230
size:
D230*H410mm
ball size:
30mm or 40mm
crystal type:
K9 or k5 crystal
mainly crystal:
crystal ball, bracket crystal, octagonal beads...
bulb number:
3 *E14*40W
certificate:
SAA, SONCAP, CE
name:
crystal wall sconce
voltage:
110-240V
finish color:
plating gold or chrome...
crstal color:
clear,gold,tea color,amber...
Material:
CRYSTAL
Color:
gold+clear
Style:
Traditional
Light Source:
E14
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
normal export packing or according to customer's require
Port
guangzhou,shenzhen,zhongshan
Lead Time :
15-20 days after receive the deposit and order confirmed

 chandeliers crystal for wall, decorating indoor wall lamps

information as below : 

 

name chandeliers crystal for wall, decorating indoor wall lamps
BrandIDEA
ModelW1050-230
SizeD230*H410mm
MaterialCrystal&Iron
Crystal color Transparent,  amber,clear ,smoking color...
Body color platin gold,chrome.
Finish materialMetal
Light source  3* E14*40W   
Voltage available110V~240V 
Packing detail70*37*35mm, 1pcs/ctn with foam packing
Delivery time15-20 days after receive the deposit  
MOQ:3pcs
Payment:L/C, T/T, Western Union...
Trade terms30%TTin advance for deposit,70% balance before shipment
CertificationsSAA, SONCAP, CE  
Appliance:House, hotel, villa, senior clubs,museum,restaurant...
OtherOEM or ODM orders are welcome
RoatingCustomized  
With Led: Customized
FeaturesLuxury,Top-grade,traditional   

 

Company profile :

Laidi(Zhongshan)Lihgting Factory established in 1995, is a professional muanfactory which engaged in researching,developing,producing crystal lighting products,approved by SAA, SONCAP, CE Certificates.our

products have obtained a good reputation in overseas market,such as Mid-east,South-east Asia ,Europe,North America,South America and other countries and regions.we have our promise for high quality witn best possible price,and will do front end service to every customer.

 

here is the picture for this product, please view it

 

 

 

 

More tiems as below:

 

About Shipping:

1.Terms of shipment:

Before  ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed. 

 2. Shipping Companies: 

 If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us direct and we will do our best help.

 Payment: 

 30%DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFOREshipment 

 Damaged items:
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.

 Warranty:
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase. 

 

  Promise:

 1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English

 

3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information

 5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery

 

 Remark:

 Not every light there are in stock, so pls contack us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, by say 12-20 days so that we have enough time to produce the light special for you.

 

 

Contact us